MF Plumbing and Drainage have extensive experience as complete plumbing contractors. We are a full-service business focused on the whole plumbing and drainage job to make it as worry-free and easy on you as possible. Our service includes every aspect of the job so you don’t need to worry about hiring other contractors. We handle all sized jobs from residential to commercial and from industrial to civil, providing:
- plumbing and drainage solutions to new constructions
- maintenance of existing structures
- staff to handle approvals and paperwork
- troubleshooting and repairs of any issues
- excavating equipment and site restoration
- high tech diagnostic tools
Plumbing Contractors in Brighton
Our skilled plumbers offer a variety of plumbing services to domestic residences and commercial properties in Brighton. Most people don’t think about their plumbing until they encounter problems such as low water pressure or leaks. We strive to fix problems quickly and affordably and to keep you issue-free with a variety of services. Some of our services include:
- installation of taps and appliances including hot water services
- repairing leaks in taps, toilets, pipes, and joints
- outdoor plumbing such as sprinkler systems
- inspections and maintenance of water pumps
- detecting and removing clogs and blockages.
You can see a complete listing of our plumbing services to have a better idea of how we can help you.
We can provide complete plumbing work to you because we own and are skilled in using speciality equipment that makes the job easier and more affordable. We have a flexible CCTV camera that we use in conjunction with a high definition LCD monitor to view inside pipes. We can detect leaks and blockages without major excavation, cost, and time.
When excavation is necessary we have a mini excavator on hand to make the job easier. We can manoeuvre in small spaces without damaging surrounding areas. We will also restore the area to leave as little of a footprint as possible.
Drainage is important because water can erode roads and compromise structures. If it gets into building it will destroy flooring, drywall, and furniture. We ensure water is going where you want it and not where you don’t by:
- providing agricultural drainage
- installing pre-slab sewer and stormwater drainage
- removing tree roots and blockages
- cleaning gutters and downspouts.
One of our most effective tools to handle drainage issues is our jet blaster which uses high-pressure water to remove blockages from pipes. We use the CCTV set-up to view in the pipes and assess what type of debris is creating problems. Once we find and evaluate the issue, we can remove it safety with the jet blaster. The jet blaster alleviates the need for costly repairs that require excavation and replacement of pipes.
Our plumbing contractors are dedicated to customer service and want to share their skills with you. Call on MF Plumbing and Drainage to see how our plumbers in Brighton can help you. We can set up an appointment for a free consultation and quote.